Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wasted!!

One of the those nights where things seem to go completely right but you know that if they work out, will result in a disaster. I might not remember a word I wrote today, although thanks to the spelling check, I'm not going to make a single mistake! ;)

Today was a very different day. Thoughts started flooding my mind and my whole past flashed across my mind, reminding me, more importantly making me realize however unfortunate your life seems to be, you always have a disastrous past which you overcame and owned all the dark parts which tried to take over your strength!

Glad I came back to the place where everything seems wonderful but nothing is! ;)

Back in black, bitches!! Chew on this.

" Don't go on without me. The piece that I represent complements each and every one" - ('Til We Die) Slipknot

*Ends*

3 comments:

Aditya said...

Awesome blog bey..

anubha said...

don't forget that your present is just a mirror of the choice you made in your past. the scars of your present mark the life you ve lived an the lessons you ve learnt. pain exists for a reason, it reminds you how great life is when there is no pain. knowing you, you ll get through your darkest hour an have a story to tell sugar!

Jaiditya Namburi said...

You like it when you sound smart .. don'tcha? ;)